Rent VS Buy? Interest rates are GREAT!!!! It is always a good time to buy if you are renting. Interest rates are low 3.5%. 4% based on your credit. Monthly mortgage payments could be less than renting and you will gain equity over time!
Buying a home is an exciting time in one's life. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your
first step to ensuring that your new home and community meets your needs. My services and experience will definitely help YOU find the home that is the best fit for you and your family. The Internet and smart phones have made it very easy for Buyers to find homes. Many times my clients call me to view the home they are interested in. I will save you drive time and the energy of searching by providing you with accurate information. Buyers call excited about a home that is under contract even though the internet indicates it is active. Hire Vicki Chandler as your Buyers Agent
As Your Agent, I Will:
• Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
• Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing and refer you to some of the best local lenders in our area.
• Make sure you don't pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
• Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods and the local economy.
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home:
• Check your credit rating by visiting with a lender - it's FREE! Straighten out any errors before its too late.
• Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
• A Lender will find a loan program that meets your needs. Get pre-qualified - FIRST! LOANS available: Rural Development loan with zero percent down, FHA 3.5% down, CHFA and VA
• Choose Vicki Chandler a REALTOR® that you can trust and will understand your needs.
• Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs.
• Identify important features you need your new home to have.
Closing Costs to Expect:
• Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
• Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
• Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
• Escrow and interest fees include homeowner's insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance if you don't have 20% down.
DON'T MISS A NEW LISTING AGAIN!
FREE AUTOMATED EMAIL UPDATES