2014 Copyright, Vicki Chandler Real Estate
Real Estate Broker
As Your Agent, I Will:
- Complete a Comparative Market Analysis that will compare your home to that of comparable homes in your area. The CMA will provide you with Recent Home Sales and actively listed homes that could possibly be your competition. I provide the service and information so you can price your home at current market value.
- (Vicki - info needed regarding importance of pricing)
- Provide you with a Listing Presentation detailing all my marketing efforts to sell your home, including Internet and some print media.
- Present your home to many qualified buyers and to other Realtors working with Buyers as well.
- Provide suggestions for staging your home and ideas on how to add "curb appeal" to ensure you sell for the highest price.
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop to look and request information from their smart phone or drive by. Smart Phones enable savvy buyers with most of the information they need before scheduling a showing.
- Present all offers and utilize my experience and service in negotiating an offer for your home to net you more at closing. I am a Certified Negotiation Expert and Senior Real Estate Specialist.
Selling your home shouldn't be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off. My services and experience allow you to focus on your move while I manage your home sale from our initial consultation to the closing deal, and beyond. I pride myself on repeat business and you'll come to understand why.
1111 Ute Avenue
Grand Junction, CO 81501
Grand Junction Real Estate Broker
"LIKE" Vicki Chandler Real Estate on Facebook!
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Title Policy/insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker's commission: Experience and service in negotiating an offer for your home will net you more at closing. Certified Negotiation Expert and Senior Real Estate Specialist
- Local property taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- Depending on the Buyer's loan the Seller may be required to pay some minimal fees.
- Home Inspections are not required and are typically paid for by the Buyer - Inspection, Radon, Termite, Sewer Line Scope etc
- Once the Buyer completes their inspection there may be further negotiation for repairs.